Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter 2012...and little bit more

The kids and I had a great Easter spent with family and friends...hunting eggs, enjoying family time, swimming and eating way to much food and way way to much candy!!! 
We started the day with the Easter Buny dropping off 2 bunny baskets at our house...

Then family started arriving at our house for the first of two Easter egg hunts. The list includes my Mom, sister Hope, her fiance Tim, my nephews Christopher and Isaiah, my neice Brooklyn, my brother in law and his fiance Brenna (she is a great photographer) and a few of our great friends!!



Ready for the race to start
Hannah and Trace had just gotten back from their dad's so I had to rush them in and change clothes and do hair...Trace's was stained blue so you know he had been hitting the candy hard, but the crazy thing is they not only had one, but two baskets with them FULL of candy and oh about a dozen stinky boiled colored eggs that will never get eaten... Too funny

Now these eggs that the Easter Bunny left "Grandma made" are something my mom works on all year. This year there were 103 plus one "golden" egg that contained a silver dollar. Anyway my mom puts 1 quarter, 1 dime, 1 nickel and 1 penny in each egg.  The kids found them all and then the big kids spent the next 30 minutes counting their "hundreds of dollars".





After Hannah, Trace, Christopher and Isaiah were done finding and counting eggs it was then time for a little snuggle time with little Miss Brooklyn...

Christopher, Trace, Hannah, Brooklyn and Isaiah

precious!!


Beautiful girls!!

Brooklyn looks just like my sister when she was a baby...exactly...I am going to have to go find a picture of us and compare.

Brenna took a few family pictures that came out amazing even with Trace's blue lips!!  If you can't tell I am a picture junky and my facebook would tell.  I have already had them blown up now its time to find the perfect frames for these amazing pictures!

After we were finished at our house we all loaded up and went to my Dad and his girlfriend Lisa's house for another egg hunt and Easter dinner. There we met up with my brother Stevie and his wife Megan and their four boys Tylor, Little Stevie, Kyle and new baby Ryan....They are trying for a baseball team!!  Just kidding!
Since all of them cannot look at the camera at the same time here are a few...The DeRobertis Grandkids



They were pumped and were ready to rock and roll....



So all in all we ended up with 3 gallon size bags of candy and let me tell you this Mama is not happy that all that yummy delicious chocolate is right at her finger tips at the beginning of bikini season....oh my goodness!!

<3 Anita <3




1 comment:

  1. hahahah; bathing suit season and chocolate DO NOT MIX !! LOLOL.
    Love your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete