Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Where do I start?

I am a journal junky and have been writing to the kids from the moment I found out I was pregnant..I also am a blog follower and have spent many hours laughing and crying along with people I know and some I will only know through their blogs.  Its amazing and for a couple years I thought it would be great to not only have my written journals, but also an Internet one.  However, it has taken me this long just to decide on a heading...let alone to write something.

So I journal for my kids. Its almost an obsession.  Sometimes they are spread out, but I start from the end of my last entry.  For two reasons. The first being that if anything happened to me they would have them and second because I want them to always know what I was thinking when I made a decision concerning them or our life. I wanted them to have the written proof of my undying love for them not just the memories.  Those two incredible children are my world. The reason I wake up every morning, the reason I do the things I do. 
The story of us spans way back and I eventually I want to go back and document from there.  But for know we will begin right here and now...  Last month my "babies" who are no longer babies turned 8 years old!!!  How in the world did that happen and where has the past 8 years gone too??

We had a birthday party for Hannah and Trace with family and friends at our house.  The kids had a blast and invited a few kids from their classes.  We had lots of great food and desserts (recipes found on Pinterest)..that is a blog in itself..


                                    My Birthday Babes!!
                                  Trace and my nephew Christopher...he is 6 weeks older than the twins.
                                                           Hannah and her BFF Liyah
                                         Trinity, Hannah and Krystianna..the three musketeers!!



My Pinterest inspired desserts


For Hannah's big gift she got a hot pink digital camera...she loved it even though it wasn't the cell phone she requested...  really??  The things these kids want nowadays..too funny...\



Trace got a new bike...because the one he got last year for his birthday is too small...They are growing up so quick...


  Look at his face!!!
                                         The bike is a little big...hopefully he will not grow out of it for a bit.

After the party we had a slumber party... Trace had Christopher stay over and Hannah had Liyah, Krystianna and Trinity.  They all were up bright and early demanding breakfast and after almost everyone was gone we ended the day like this....


   
Silly Girls!!


What a blessing children are!!  Our family was double blessed again in December and January when my sisters both had new babies!!  My sister Hope had Brooklyn Grace....January 12




My sister in law Megan had Matthew Ryan....December 31
They are beautiful babies!!  We are all very proud!!

So for my first post this has definitely been for pictures than anything, but I have enjoyed this and realize I have lots to blog about...of course in between all the other things I have going on.. Until next time...


        Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment