Friday, October 12, 2012

Ben....

Ben oh Ben oh Ben....So Trace my little animal whisperer was jumping on the trampoline a few weeks ago and a baby squirrel about 7 weeks old just crawled into his arms...

Oh brother...

I went on line trying to figure out what to do with it...what to feed it..and when would it possible to let him go.

So I learned we would have to feed it until it was weaned at about 12 weeks old and then it would be ready to go.  It didn't tell me that when it was hungry it would squeak and wake the dead!!  He sure is cute though and we have had fun, but I can't wait until this weekend when we can let him go.  He is ready and we wish him well in his life!!

His own personal tree...
Milk Moustache
What an experience.  We learned that Ben liked to hold his bottle, their feet and toes are extremely strong, they are funny and he would follow us around the yard like a dog.  He is cute but again it is time for him to be free!!

Trace will be sad but he knows its time.  I am sure he will whisper something else for us take care of!!  I love that boy...he is my shining star along with his sister!!

I think for Christmas he definitely needs something like a lizard or something he can keep and take care of.

Happy Weekend!!

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment