Friday, August 31, 2012

Go Gators!!!

It is that time of the year again...Thank Goodness!!!  College football is the best in the world...I personally feel the players have more passion and fun then professional.  However there is no team better than the Florida Gators!!!



Over the years the Gators have had some great players but course I could not do a post about them and not talk about #15 Tim Tebow!!  He is #1 in my book and I have followed him to Denver and now the Jets.  He is not only an awesome player but an amazing man!!!  And for all those out there that live under a rock here he is!!!!!!!



Now that I have barely done him justice I am gonna move onto what shames me the most in life and being the parent I am... (who has threatened a bed outside, no TV, no food) just kidding....

I live in a.....

yep....yep... I can't believe but my poor does not know any better beautiful baby girl likes the seminoles....

It's terrible...I always tell her the Gator's put food on our table and a roof over our head (I work for UF) and its the funniest thing when Trace tells her the same.

She is misguided...must be confused...She doesn't waver not matter how much grief we give her...we threaten to cut up her many shirts that she sports while we are in Gator gear...I'm not sure she is mine...kidding again

And I am so proud of her for loving what she loves and not wavering!!!  For threatening to cut up our shirts if we cut up hers and for telling us its against the law for making her sleep outside unless she is camping!!

I love her for being standing firm and being independent...and a as a parent I will not always agree with their decisions and choices, but I will support them in everything...no matter how much it hurts!! So with that and while hiding my face in shame and hoping nobody I know sees me I have purchased my baby seminole gear.

One thing is for sure we are looking forward to this weekend and you will hear all of us cheering for miles!!!  Its opening weekend!!!  Pinterest inspired and tried and true recipes will be brought forth again this weekend because baby in Gator Country that is how we roll!!!  Chomp Chomp!!!!

SN: The kids and I went to Tallahassee for the weekend before school started and let me tell you it was not a fun visually appealing trip...Hannah loved it..Trace hated it... Happy Football!!!

GO GATORS!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment