Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pink...Pink..Pink...

My friend Jessee just recently welcomed a new baby girl into her family.  Her and her husband have two boys under the age 4 so it has been exciting.  I personally love anything pink and girly and baby girls so I had tons of fun shopping and putting together her coed PINK PARTY!!!!  I must say I am pretty proud of myself and thankful for the help of many friends who helped with food, setting up and making it a great evening full of fun, laughter, karoake and celebrating the upcoming arrival of Baby Irelynne!!

The banner was my first project of its kind.  I got the idea from my amazingly crafty cousin Jenna.  She was like its sooooo easy...puhleese!!  Those foldy bow things were crazy to get the hang of..now I can do them in my sleep!!  Go team Me!!  But all in all I think it turned out beautifully!!

Next came the pom pom balls...I watched a tutorial on you tube and decided theses would be easy as pie to make and cheap..they were.   However you can buy them at Michael's but I dont know know why you would I think they are like $5 a piece and mine cost about a dollar to make.

 You can never have enough pretty glass so I have been spent the past few months collecting different shape glasses dishes with and without lids and different size vases to fill with flowers and different candys and treats... We had finger foods, a watermelon cut like a baby carriage, cupcakes, pretzels and cake ball pops...Those were a nightmare....way beyond my scope of expertise.  They were UGLY...I don't think I took a picture...I did but I would never shame myself by posting it.

I loved shopping for Little Irelynne and as obsessed as I am about buying hair bows and headbands for Hannah it was extra fun shopping for the baby... My favorite was a tiara headband which was adorable!!  I love love love shopping on etsy!!

This is not baby Irelynne....but how can you not love either!!
To purchase your own check out ImaginationCouture on Etsy and this link http://www.etsy.com/listing/99536118/ready-to-ship-fairytale-princess-tiara


I love shopping!!  Look at the likke gloves!!  who can resist even if we live in Florida!!!
 Oh did I say I dyed rice green for this party to look like grass for the cake balls that came out like pink piles of yuck!!  LOL what a sight....OK onto more pictures




Jessee and I

And on 8/14 weighing 7lbs 13oz Irelynne Aliyiah was born to two very proud parents and a bunch of honorary Aunts and Uncles!!!


Irelynne and Auntie Anita


Perfection!!


1 comment: