Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Wedding Story

A few years ago my parents divorced.  I was really sad and worried about my mom and how she was going to do.  Of course having been through a divorce myself its a constant up and down, but I am grateful that my mom found a great man and she married him on 12/31/12.  I was honored to perform the ceremony for them  just like I was when I married another couple our friends Charlie and Cassie last year.



This was Hannah's Christmas present made for her by Mr. Donnie


Hannah, Trace, Christopher and Isaiah

I love her smile!





Hannah with Charlie and Cassie

3 generations

Mom and Jody

Cassie and Mom


Mr Mike the groom

Walking Grandma down the aisle





I love my mom....my constant


Mr and Mrs Shoemaker

Congratulations and much love to my mom and Mike.  I wish them many years of happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment