Sunday, April 7, 2013

Slacker....Mcslacker



That is me.... I promised myself when I started blogging that I wouldn't go months without writing a post.  I really have no excuse. None at all.  I can't say that its because of working long hours....I'm only working part time now.  I can say that I am working out more, bit then again that is only 45 minutes a day.  I think about it, but then other things happen.  I need to make it a priority.  Just a little something every couple days.

I will start with this project that I am so proud of!!  We needed a new headboard and as I have said before I am addicted to Pinterest so I was sure that we could make one....  If I must say so myself it came out awesome and it was incredibly easy and very inexpensive.





    We built it and then sanded it.....The only thing is it is heavy and requires 2 people to carry it.







 Then the next step was to use a blow torch and make it look old... the final stage was to stain it the color of your choice...mine was a darker color to compliment our tan bedroom.


                   I am proud of the finished product


Here are a few random pictures from a few months ago....



Silly faces

Hannah in heels and a crown at David's Bridal while shopping for her Grandma's wedding dress

Short and sweet this time around.  Here's to me being a better blogger!!














No comments:

Post a Comment